ENWARE COMLAB STRAIGHT WALL MOUNTED LABORATORY TAP WITH ISOLATION VALVE PUSH TO TURN INDICATOR HANDLE – (LCN142WBI)
Enware’s ComLab Dry Media outlets are supplied with a tapered tube nozzle and are assembled for each specific media type. Activation methods include a needle valve, for accurate adjustment or a push-to-turn valve with visual on/off indication. ComLab handles are ergonomically designed for precise feel and fingertip control. Handles are colour coded for easy service identification and use complimentary buttons.
- Suited for burning gasses up to technical gas level 2.0 and AGA approved
- The durable powder coat finish gives significant protection against corrosion, discolouration and surface damage
- Push-to-Turn valve with visual on/off indication; metal handle colour coded with button for media identification to DIN EN 13792
- 1/2″ BSP male inlet tail with 3/8″ BSP female internal thread; includes Backnut, anti-rotation pin and o-ring for surface seal
- Isolation valve for easier service and maintenance
- Tube nozzle; 45 degree Tube nozzle is available on request