ENWARE COMLAB RIGHT ANGLE WALL MOUNTED LABORATORY TAP NEEDLE VALVE – (LCN140WN)
Enware’s ComLab Dry Media outlets are supplied with a tapered tube nozzle and are assembled for each specific media type. The durable powder coat finish gives significant protection against corrosion, discolouration and surface damage. ComLab handles are ergonomically designed for precise feel and finger tip control. Handles are colour coded for easy service identification and use complimentary buttons.
- Suited for dry media up to technical gas level 2.0 (with isolation valve), 4.0 (without isolation valve) and higher upon request
- The durable powder coat finish gives significant protection against corrosion, discolouration and surface damage
- Ergonomic design for finger tip control; metal handle; colour coded with button for media identification to DIN EN 13792
- 1/2″ BSP male inlet tail with 3/8″ BSP female internal thread; includes Backnut, anti-rotation pin and o-ring for surface seal
- Isolation valve optional for easier service and maintenance and teflon needle valve with stainless steel seat